Step 1: A small portion of CET is required when making Token Swapping. Therefore, you'll need to ensure enough CET for deduction throughout the swapping process.
Steps to deposit CET:
1. Go to gateway.coinex.net and click [Wallet] on the top menu.
2. Select My Wallet and click [Deposit] to proceed.
3. A certain amount of fee will be required when swapping Tokens from other public chains into CET Token. Fee can be varied by as shown in the chart. (e.g. Create a token symbol of "ABC" will cost 1000 CET)
|Above 7 characters||6 Characters||5 Characters||4 Characters||3 Characters||2 Characters|
|50 CET||100 CET||200 CET||500 CET||1000 CET||10000 CET|
4. Acquire the Address and Memo for CET deposit. Noted:
1) Memo MUST be attached when making CET deposit to your CoinEx Chain Gateway generated address.
2) The minimum amount for every single deposit is 1 CET, any deposit below the MIN. amount is irrecoverable.
Step 2: Acquire smart contract address of ETH Token:
1. Go to etherscan.io and search the token in the search bar, then select the token to proceed.
2. Copy the contract address and get it prepared in the pasteboard, which you'll use it in the step 3.
Step 3: Swap ETH Token using CoinChain Gateway Service Platform
1. Go to gateway.coinex.net and type Token Name in the search bar to check its availability; Click [Swap] on your right-hand side to proceed if it hasn't been swapped yet.
2. Paste the smart contract address acquired from step 2 and then click [Submit] to customize the CET Token Symbol, and click [Swap] to proceed.
3. Go back to Token Swap interface and click [Details] to check detailed info of the token.